Welcome to my blog!
If you don't want to miss a thing - sign up for free posts & see my new paintings hot off the easel by entering your email address ( box in the right hand column).
Thanks for visiting!

Tuesday, 4 October 2011

Auction Sales



These three paintings sold in Limerick on
Sunday at the live auction held by Dolans Fine Art Auction House. One sold at the lower estimate, one top estimate and the third above estimate, a very gratifying result. Next Auction will be in Dublin at the end of October.

I am still occupied with a complex and large commission which will take up another few days until I can get back to painting some more still lifes. I am off to Skibbereen near Cork quite a long drive from Dublin, to deliver more paintings to a new auction house that I have not dealt with before, all exciting stuff!

4 comments:

Carol Blackburn said...

Wow, congratulations Diana...all of them are beautiful. Can't wait until you can show us photos of the commission piece. Super!

Sonya Johnson said...

What wonderful paintings, and congratulations on the sales. As a lover (and collector...sort of) of teapots, I adore the teapot in the first painting.

I am glad you stopped by my blog so I could find yours - really wonderful work you do, Diana!

Kimberly Vanlandingham said...

Congratulations and well deserved! These are wonderful!!!

Carol DeMumbrum said...

I am so happy for you Diane!! Beautiful work and I'm so excited to hear how the auctions are going. Good luck at your next stop!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...