Welcome to my blog!
If you don't want to miss a thing - sign up for free posts & see my new paintings hot off the easel by entering your email address ( box in the right hand column).
Thanks for visiting!

Monday, 31 October 2011

1520 Balancing Act

18" x 14" = 45.7 x 35.5 cms oil on board to see more of my work go to dianamarshallfineart.com

I combined this sprig of pretty, variegated leaved Fuschia, cut from my garden, with this quirky yellow glass vase. I liked the combination of shapes, textures and colours, every painting is a new challenge and I learn something new every time that's the joy of painting.

3 comments:

suzanneberry said...

beautiful composition and palette!

Susan Carlin said...

How imaginative! Your work is so beautiful, Diana.

shirley fachilla said...

The design is lovely, of course. But those clear beautiful colors are my delight.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...