Welcome to my blog!
If you don't want to miss a thing - sign up for free posts & see my new paintings hot off the easel by entering your email address ( box in the right hand column).
Thanks for visiting!

Saturday, 22 October 2011

1518 My Garden Roses SOLD

18" x 10" oil on panel,   available through Dolans Fine Art Auctions,  to see more of my work go to dianamarshallfineart.com

I cut these two soft, pink roses from my lone rose bush the other morning, the last two buds of the season. I put them in these two vases and waited for them to open. The sun came streaming in through my window early in the morning making wonderful reflections and shadows, they looked so pretty looking at one another, there it was, an instant composition.

5 comments:

Carol Blackburn said...

Awesome, Diana....I thought that was a photograph of your still life. Wow!

suzanneberry said...

a string of masterpieces that just demand attention!

Katharina said...

So pretty :)

Kimberly Vanlandingham said...

Great painting! My roses got a second wind this fall too. I don't paint flowers well so I haven't put them in any paintings. Some day....

Carol Schiff Studio said...

Glorious, Diana. Love the colors in those glowing roses!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...