Welcome to my blog!
If you don't want to miss a thing - sign up for free posts & see my new paintings hot off the easel by entering your email address ( box in the right hand column).
Thanks for visiting!

Thursday, 13 October 2011

1516 Centre Stage SOLD

10" x 18" oil on panel  to see more of my work go to
dianamarshallfineart.com

Another classic, thought I would paint a pair, same format, with traditional still life subjects that seem to be still popular with collectors. 
Not too much exciting happening here just painting, painting and more painting, well I love it so who cares !
Sent my hubby out to find a wooden fruit box to feature in my next still life, he found one at the local fruit and veg market,  a nice freebee, all I need now is a few good props to put on it and I'm away.

3 comments:

Carol DeMumbrum said...

Beautiful work Diana! Love the blue reflection of the grapes on the pitcher. I can't wait to see what you do with the crate.

suzanneberry said...

WOW! one masterpiece after another! just lovely. i got lost in those grapes and tried to pull the cork off my screen! beautifully done diana!

Carol Schiff Studio said...

Your painting gets more beautiful each time I view it. I love all your very traditional still life works.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...