Welcome to my blog!
If you don't want to miss a thing - sign up for free posts & see my new paintings hot off the easel by entering your email address ( box in the right hand column).
Thanks for visiting!

Monday, 10 October 2011

1515 Fromage SOLD

10" x 18" oil on panel to see more of my work go to
dianamarshallfineart.comI really enjoyed painting this one especially the camembert in it's paper wrapping, I bought some red grapes for this set-up, makes a change from the usual black ones although they have less bloom on them they are a lovely colour. Mmmm looking forward to sampling this lot, bang goes my diet!

2 comments:

suzanneberry said...

this is just stunning diana! as is the painting below...just incredible work!! you're really on fire my friend!

Claire Beadon Carnell said...

This painting and the one above are wonderful, Diana. I am especially impressed with the gorgeous colors in the red grapes of this one, but both paintings together make a stellar pairing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...