Welcome to my blog!
If you don't want to miss a thing - sign up for free posts & see my new paintings hot off the easel by entering your email address ( box in the right hand column).
Thanks for visiting!

Wednesday, 21 September 2011

1512 Elegant Collection SOLD

40 x 50 Cm's = 15.7" x 19.7"inches oil on panel

This one has been finished for a couple of days and for some reason I forgot to photograph and post it, don't know why ;)
Some of these lovely objects I found in England, a treasure trove for still life objects. The cup is fine bone china, in an unusual shape with a very classic pattern, the pretty plate with the gold edge I found in a charity shop, I just love rummaging in said shops, bric-a-brac shops, flea markets and the like, I don't think I will ever run out of things to paint.

8 comments:

Gary Keimig said...

wonderfull done.

Carol Blackburn said...

Wow, stunning one.

Linda Nickles said...

This is exquisite, Diana! All the details are just amazing.

Claire Beadon Carnell said...

Diana - this is absolutely lovely! The items in this painting have been painted so masterfully - gorgeous work!

suzanneberry said...

diana, this is just breathtaking! outstanding work! i want to reach in and grab that pitcher, the play of light on it and everything is just perfection!! bravo!!!

Giselle McMenamin said...

Really beautiful Diana.

Crystal Cook said...

Oh my goodness Diana, this is simply gorgeous! I LOVE your still lifes. They are so elegant and masterly executed. Really well done. :)

Susan Roux said...

This is beautiful. I love the objects you used, especially the teal pitcher. All the interesting loopy handles lead the eye from one object to the other. Lovely.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...