Welcome to my blog!
If you don't want to miss a thing - sign up for free posts & see my new paintings hot off the easel by entering your email address ( box in the right hand column).
Thanks for visiting!

Tuesday, 13 September 2011

1509 Cornered SOLD

8" x 10" oil on panel
I have two large and one medium size paintings on the go, one the background is driving me crazy, one the paint won't dry and the other is half dry, so I thought I would paint a less complex one while I wait.!
I have been painting from sunup to sundown lately to get enough inventory for my next display on St Stephens Green, I all but sold out of still lifes on the last one, I will probably ease up a bit in October and get a bit of fresh air and exercise, I'm beginning to feel like a an obsessed hermit !!

4 comments:

Linda Nickles said...

This is lovely . . . I like the design and overall simplicity. The cobalt blue bottle and reflections are gorgeous against the soft muted background.

Carol Blackburn said...

I love these colors Diana, and the glow in the reflections.

Dana Cooper said...

Mmmm, rich, rich, rich!

suzanneberry said...

another wonderful point of view and composition! beautifully done. so looking forward to seeing them all done. good luck and congratulations on those sales!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...