Welcome to my blog!
If you don't want to miss a thing - sign up for free posts & see my new paintings hot off the easel by entering your email address ( box in the right hand column).
Thanks for visiting!

Friday, 26 August 2011

1502 Speeding along SOLD!


11" x 14" oil on panel (click on photo to enlarge)

This is a set up with my friend Linda's teapot, inherited from an auntie and probably dates to the 40's or 50's. A lot were made at that time and some of the earlier ones with silvered parts are rarer than this one and can fetch quite a bit in auction.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I thought that I would include this cute cartoon, it makes me smile!

4 comments:

Carol DeMumbrum said...

Love the painting and the cartoon! What a neat little teapot! Love the shadow and light on the wall. Reflections are spot on!

Crystal Cook said...

Beautiful painting Diana. I love that teapot, you've captured the light and shadow perfectly. I've never seen anything like it before. :)

Carol Blackburn said...

This is fabulous, Diana. LOL the cartoon is spot on.

Dana Cooper said...

This painting is exquisite Diana, and the cartoon a hoot!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...