Welcome to my blog!
If you don't want to miss a thing - sign up for free posts & see my new paintings hot off the easel by entering your email address ( box in the right hand column).
Thanks for visiting!

Thursday, 25 August 2011

1501 Cherry Decoration SOLD

6" x 8" oil on panel (click on photo to enlarge)
I thought that I would paint a small, simple and easy subject, well that's what I always think until I start painting and then I notice all the variations in colour, highlights, reflections and the like and then it becomes more and more complex and those blooming lines on the jug well.... xo!!+%* This little painting took me two days  almost as long as a larger painting. Still I'm happy with the results so I mustn't grumble I guess!

3 comments:

Carol Blackburn said...

Diana, it is beautiful. Two days schmoo days.........your results are magnificent.

suzanneberry said...

ooo, this is just beautiful diana!! i love it!

Sharon Wright said...

This is a little gem, a superb painting. Well done you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...