Welcome to my blog!
If you don't want to miss a thing - sign up for free posts & see my new paintings hot off the easel by entering your email address ( box in the right hand column).
Thanks for visiting!

Saturday, 30 July 2011

1499 Hidden Treasure

24" x 8.5" oil on panel
(available through Gormleys Auction House click on link in right bar)
I am enjoying the challenge of painting these sea shells they are so beautiful, varied in their colours, textures and shapes.
I only have a few more days to paint and then I'm off to London to deliver my feline paintings for the exhibition. Of course there's always lots of mundane problems before hand, of what to pack (limited weight allowance) and who will water my plants, that I have to think of too, mustn't forget my camera etc etc, I think I had better write myself a list!

4 comments:

Carol DeMumbrum said...

So beautiful Diana! Love the colors of the shells - must have been lots of fun to paint. Exciting about your exhibition, you will do great. Take lots of photos!!

Kimberly Vanlandingham said...

Great painting and good luck with the show!

Gwen Bell said...

Gorgeous, Diana! I'm really enjoying this series and the way the fragile objects compliment each other. Beautiful work!

art-Profiles said...

Nice blog and magnificent artwork.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...