Welcome to my blog!
If you don't want to miss a thing - sign up for free posts & see my new paintings hot off the easel by entering your email address ( box in the right hand column).
Thanks for visiting!

Wednesday, 27 July 2011

1498 Beautiful Trio

11" x 14" = 28 x 35.5 cms. oil on panel

I was half way through this and I realized what a task I had set myself, so many different textures, shapes and shadows, but I struggled on and am pleased with the finished painting, I will look at it again tomorrow and see if anything needs 'fixing' !

4 comments:

suzanneberry said...

diana, this is breathtaking! i love everything about it! beautifully done!

Carol Blackburn said...

Suberb, Diana.

Art Collector's Corner said...

It's really nice! great job!

Carol Schiff Studio said...

Don't touch it....it's perfect! You have such a talent!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...