Welcome to my blog!
If you don't want to miss a thing - sign up for free posts & see my new paintings hot off the easel by entering your email address ( box in the right hand column).
Thanks for visiting!

Wednesday, 20 July 2011

1495 Cocktail Apples SOLD

8" x 10" oil on panel,  framed,  sold

I'm into interesting shadows at the moment and seeing which colours are reflected within these shadows, I think that they can be just as interesting as the objects that cast them.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I will be selling some of my paintings through fine art auction houses here in Ireland this coming autumn, I am starting with one and will see how well  my work sells and then I may approach others. My other aim is to find some more galleries that that would be willing to represent me. It is an uphill battle in this economy and according to the news the outlook doesn't look rosy either, but I guess you have to look on the bright side of life and carry on carrying on!

3 comments:

Barbara Pask said...

I really like this one, the interesting composition and the color in the shadows and reflections is so nice. We have to just keep painting don't we and hope for the best. Good luck to you.

Linda Nickles said...

Interesting composition and nice shadows. I really like the perspective on this. The title is great also!

Sharon Wright said...

Love this one, you sure have found your subject!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...