Welcome to my blog!
If you don't want to miss a thing - sign up for free posts & see my new paintings hot off the easel by entering your email address ( box in the right hand column).
Thanks for visiting!

Thursday, 14 July 2011

1493 Five Green Apples SOLD

11" x 14" oil on panel, framed


I have been wanting to paint a still life on a piece of cloth for ages and I have often seen wonderful paintings of cloth by Suzanne Berry click  HERE  to see a brilliant one of hers. Finally I have got around to painting one, easy to get lost in all those folds and things and it can drive you crazy if you let it!

2 comments:

Carol Blackburn said...

Hi Diana, it's wonderful. Love the soft folds of cloth, too.

suzanneberry said...

diana, i LOVE THIS!! bravo, this is just beautiful...and thank you SO VERY MUCH for the link! my apologies for not seeing it sooner, we were away for a few days. your cloth is stunning, i love the soft pinks and blues which set off the vibrant green apples. one of my very favorite of yours bravo and thank you again!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...