Welcome to my blog!
If you don't want to miss a thing - sign up for free posts & see my new paintings hot off the easel by entering your email address ( box in the right hand column).
Thanks for visiting!

Saturday, 9 July 2011

1491 Felix SOLD


6" x 6" oil on canvas
Felix is looking intently at a bag of treats being opened up of his favourite nibbles, 'Hurry up Mom  I can taste them already, soo good, and I promise not to climb up the net curtains again and I promise not to bring any more presents home  and I promise... just hurry up!'

6 comments:

suzanneberry said...

ooo, i could just squeeze that face!! love this, it's wonderful diana!

Art with Liz said...

Butter wouldn't melt in his mouth - you do know he telling lies about the net climbing, etc????

Diana Marshall said...

mmm.. Liz I think you could be right, cats just can't help themselves ;))

Suz yes he has got an adorable face, so innocent..not!

Gwen Bell said...

What a great face! And I love those whiskers stuck out in anticipation. Well done, Diana! Purrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

suzannepaints said...

Very nice blog. May your sadness lift and your beautiful paintings continue to flow.

Sandy Byers said...

Diana, Felix is adorable and you have captured that "look" so perfectly!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...