Welcome to my blog!
If you don't want to miss a thing - sign up for free posts & see my new paintings hot off the easel by entering your email address ( box in the right hand column).
Thanks for visiting!

Thursday, 7 July 2011

1489 Orange Time SOLD


9" x 12" oil on panel, framed    
Another find from my fave shop, this silver platter and creamer, set the stage to show off these orange wedges nicely.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It has been a difficult week, this week, due to a bereavement and I find I just can't paint when I'm sad,  also it's my hubby's big birthday this week and neither of us are in the mood to celebrate it, I know that this feeling will eventually pass, it's just getting through it.

1 comment:

Art Collector's Corner said...

You works are exquisite!
Thank you for following us, and congratulations, you are now on our "Artists to Watch" list!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...