Welcome to my blog!
If you don't want to miss a thing - sign up for free posts & see my new paintings hot off the easel by entering your email address ( box in the right hand column).
Thanks for visiting!

Monday, 4 July 2011

1488 'Boxed' SOLD

6" x 12" oil on panel,framed in a contemporary white wood box frame with glass

These three lovely hand thrown pots have been collected here and there, I especially like hand made pieces with their beautiful glazes and uniqueness. In the box that I posed them in, once held 2 special bottles of French wine given to me as a thank you for a portrait commission I completed a little while ago.  I love to collect items I think I might be able to use in a still life set up.

The weather has turned warm here and hubby has gone lobster red after a day out yesterday, he has a fair Irish skin and once upon a time a head of red curly hair, that has since turned to snow! Poor love he's suffering today.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...