Welcome to my blog!
If you don't want to miss a thing - sign up for free posts & see my new paintings hot off the easel by entering your email address ( box in the right hand column).
Thanks for visiting!

Wednesday, 29 June 2011

1486 Tasty Marriage SOLD

9" x 12" oil on panel

I thought that I would paint another one using my wedge of cheese and this one took a lot longer to paint on account of all those grapes, easy to get lost among them. I've one more on the go thats at the block in stage and will be a challenge as it has a red wine bottle against a dark background and then I think I will be done with cheese,  grapes etc for awhile at least!

5 comments:

Kimberly Vanlandingham said...

Amazing work on those grapes! I feel like I could reach out and grab one!

Crystal Cook said...

Beautiful Diana! I love the way you've painted those grapes. This one is my favorite so far. :)

Gwen Bell said...

These juicy grapes look like I could pick one right off of the monitor. Amazing!

Carol Schiff Studio said...

Well, I have to agree, the grapes are amazing...but so is the cheese!! Diana you are so talented!! Bravo!

Diane Hoeptner (hep-ner) said...

Fantastic job on the grapes, love this classic combo.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...