Welcome to my blog!
If you don't want to miss a thing - sign up for free posts & see my new paintings hot off the easel by entering your email address ( box in the right hand column).
Thanks for visiting!

Tuesday, 28 June 2011

1485 Classic Partners SOLD & a hectic weekend

6" x 12" oil on panel  due to be framed when dry.

I recently painted a similar composition of Stilton and grapes which I enjoyed painting very much it sold quite rapidly after framing. I've a few ideas of what I want to paint this week keeping them really classic and realistic. I'm looking forward to eating this yummy cheese tonight with hubby after dinner.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Did another outdoor exhibition last week-end after getting drenched on Friday, which was no fun,
the rest of the week-end went well though, with a mix of weather conditions. Forgot to take my camera along so no pics of it I'm afraid. Sold well, top sellers were still life and cats, no suprise there then!
 It's quite a social event and you get to meet some really nice people and make contacts with other artists and garner lots of tips and info relating to art, galleries etc My experience of artists whether in person or on-line is that artists are a friendly, helpful and generous bunch all-in-all lovely people.

3 comments:

Carol Blackburn said...

My, my Diana.....so realistic you are making me want a snace...:)

Dana Cooper said...

Lovely Diana, you do this so well!

suzanneberry said...

classically beautiful diana!! congrats on the sales and enjoy the cheese!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...