Welcome to my blog!
If you don't want to miss a thing - sign up for free posts & see my new paintings hot off the easel by entering your email address ( box in the right hand column).
Thanks for visiting!

Wednesday, 22 June 2011

1483 Tumult

60 x 60 cms = 24" x 24" aprox.   mixed media on deep, gallery wrapped canvas, sides painted

This is the largest canvas I have worked on and I realized, that my painting room needed to be a lot larger if I'm going to do a lot of these!

I collaged on several heart shapes diagonally onto the canvas and some texture around them and then went from there, because of the size and the vibrant colours it looks quite stunning, even if I say so myself!
So this is my new favourite!!

2 comments:

Carol Blackburn said...

Wow Diana, it feels like I am inside a wave.~~~~~~~~

Mikko Tyllinen said...

Beautiful! Looks so mystical!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...