Welcome to my blog!
If you don't want to miss a thing - sign up for free posts & see my new paintings hot off the easel by entering your email address ( box in the right hand column).
Thanks for visiting!

Saturday, 18 June 2011

1482 Curtain Call SOLD


6" x 6" oil on canvas, sides painted  and framed in an off white wood floater frame 
   
 Another little kitty to finish up the week or should I say green eyed monster, no just kidding!
I have been painting some large abstracts this week on 24 x 24 canvases which is enormous compared with the small paintings that I am used to painting. When I have taken some pics I will post them here for your appraisal.

4 comments:

Carol Blackburn said...

Sweet one, Diana.

suzanneberry said...

so so sweet! another beauty!

Gwen Bell said...

This little guy is so precious. You've really captured his curiosity!

Kimberly Vanlandingham said...

Another sweetie! Great eyes!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...