Welcome to my blog!
If you don't want to miss a thing - sign up for free posts & see my new paintings hot off the easel by entering your email address ( box in the right hand column).
Thanks for visiting!

Tuesday, 21 June 2011

1481 Together

40 x 40cm - 15.7" x 15.7" mixed media on deep gallery wrapped canvas,sides painted

An abstract that came together really well and evolved into this painting, it is at the moment a favourite. I have another in the works which might be a favourite too, (or is always the last painting you do that is a favourite?)

At the moment my hubby and I are suffering from a touch of flu and I think he has it worse than me, (or is it a man thing ;)) hopefully I will fight it off as we have another 3 day art exhibition at the week-end, which is quite energy draining so I've got to be fighting fit for that, gonna dose myself up with plenty of hot toddies that might not cure anything but if you drink enough of 'em well...lol

3 comments:

suzanneberry said...

diana, i so envy your abstracts! they are amazing and such an inspiration!! this too is a favorite of mine!

as much a i agree with you try not to dehydrate with those toddies! hope you both feel better soon!

Carol Blackburn said...

Here's wishing you and your hubby a speedy recovery, Diana.

Happy Little Trees Studio said...

Beautiful abstract! I hope you feel better soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...