Welcome to my blog!
If you don't want to miss a thing - sign up for free posts & see my new paintings hot off the easel by entering your email address ( box in the right hand column).
Thanks for visiting!

Thursday, 9 June 2011

1474 Pearfection SOLD

7" x 5" oil on panel

Back to still lifes and a relatively simple one after the puddie-tats to ease me back into them, my hubby came up with the title when he saw it, which saved me scratching my head and stressing my creative name finding brain cells ;)

4 comments:

Carol DeMumbrum said...

Love the background color and shadow on this one. You are doing such an amazing job with your still life paintings! Tell your husband great name. I might send my photos to him and have him help me out with titles. My brain cells are taking a summer break. :)

Carol Blackburn said...

Now that's a REAL pear, Diana....I love it. Down to earth kind of painting. Nice you have a creative hubby, too. Mine would have done the same thing, he tries.

Linda Nickles said...

Diana, this pear is absolutely stunning. The title is perfect also!

Angela said...

Wow. You really got it right this is perfection

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...