Welcome to my blog!
If you don't want to miss a thing - sign up for free posts & see my new paintings hot off the easel by entering your email address ( box in the right hand column).
Thanks for visiting!

Wednesday, 8 June 2011

'1473 Having a Nibble' and cat in the cupboard

30 x 30 cms = 12" x 12" oil on linen canvas

These three lovelies took me a lot longer to paint that I thought that they would, I guess 3 little faces take longer than one! I'm alternating now between still lifes, abstracts and animals, quite a mind shift each time.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


This is a pic of my daughter's cat Tigger among the freshly washed baby clothes, which are ready for the new arrival, complete with cat hair!

6 comments:

Carol Blackburn said...

My, Diana............that is beautiful. Really awesome one.

Kimberly Vanlandingham said...

My goodness, no wonder they took longer! I thought I was looking at a photograph! Nice technical work!!!

suzanneberry said...

STUNNING diana!! how wonderful this is!! oh those little faces are done so well. beautiful!

Sheila said...

How adorable! Your detail in making their fur look so soft and fluffy is amazing!

Bonnie Heather said...

Wonderful painting.

Susan Carlin said...

Incredible! Diana, you just blow me away.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...