Welcome to my blog!
If you don't want to miss a thing - sign up for free posts & see my new paintings hot off the easel by entering your email address ( box in the right hand column).
Thanks for visiting!

Saturday, 4 June 2011

1470 From the Point and butterfly in my garden

40 x 40 cms = 16" x 16"  mixed media on deep gallery wrapped canvas,sides painted ready to hang.

Another abstract that I created last week-end using many different materials, click image to enlarge (twice) to see detail, photographs never manage to show texture and metallic surfaces well. I will probably be painting a sister piece to this one in the same format, got to clear the decks for that one and cover my table well with plastic sheets as its gonna get rough!


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



a pretty visitor to my Marguerite's

1 comment:

Carol Blackburn said...

Lovely, Diana. I haven't been able to get that close to a butterfly yet this Spring. Great shot! Enjoy your day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...