Welcome to my blog!
If you don't want to miss a thing - sign up for free posts & see my new paintings hot off the easel by entering your email address ( box in the right hand column).
Thanks for visiting!

Friday, 3 June 2011

1469 Wild Thing


20" x 16" mixed media on canvas, sides painted, click on image to enlarge

Here's one of the paintings I did at the week-end, the title probably refers to me as I painted ;O !!
For some reason I couldn't get this painting squared to crop the photo properly so I gave up in the end.

Photo of the Wicklow Mountains
The weather has turned warm and sunny at last, just in time for the bank holiday week-end. Although the garden could do with some rain, I'm sure everybody will be out enjoying themselves  in the parks and the countryside.

2 comments:

Carol Blackburn said...

So beautiful, Diana. Reminds me of water flowing down the walls of a cave with a bright light shining on it. I like caves, so that's a good thing. Enjoy your day!

suzanneberry said...

this is incredible diana,so different from what i'm used to seeing here! i see so much looking at it, cascading water from a realist point of view, color, shapes and design from an abstract point of view. lovely! enjoy the weekend!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...