Welcome to my blog!
If you don't want to miss a thing - sign up for free posts & see my new paintings hot off the easel by entering your email address ( box in the right hand column).
Thanks for visiting!

Sunday, 29 May 2011

1467 Lemon Caressed SOLD

7" x 5" oil on panel

My last still life before I started a couple of abstracts. I needed a bit of light relief from the precise and time consuming still lifes. I am having fun splashing,dripping, scraping paint onto canvases and generally getting myself and my painting room covered in paint! I'm not sure whether the end results will be saleable but I'm enjoying my painting therapy very much....

3 comments:

Carol Blackburn said...

Nice one Diana, in J. Aller style. :)

Carol Blackburn said...

Hey, the new banner is neat...:)

Happy Little Trees Studio said...

The painting is beautiful!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...