Welcome to my blog!
If you don't want to miss a thing - sign up for free posts & see my new paintings hot off the easel by entering your email address ( box in the right hand column).
Thanks for visiting!

Tuesday, 24 May 2011

1465 Odd Couples SOLD

8" x 6" oil on panel 

I guess these must be the first cherries of the season, I found on a market stall on my way back from the framers.
Dublin has had an exciting few weeks first with a visit from the Queen and then yesterday President Obama came for a visit to Ireland, first stop on his European tour, the city was packed to bursting with Dubliners who came to hear his address which was as eloquent as usual and wowed the crowd. His next stop is London to visit the Queen!

2 comments:

Dana Cooper said...

Wow Diana, I could just reach out and take a bite of these beautiful fruit!

suzanneberry said...

ooo, your fruit and veggie studies just make me happy!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...