Welcome to my blog!
If you don't want to miss a thing - sign up for free posts & see my new paintings hot off the easel by entering your email address ( box in the right hand column).
Thanks for visiting!

Wednesday, 18 May 2011

1462 Perfect Partners SOLD

5" x 10" oil on panel

Here's the Stilton I was telling you about in the last post, all gone now, perfect to be nibbled with these delicious grapes.
On another subject, Carol DeMumbrum has posted a Memorial Day painting give-away on her blog go check it out   here  you might be lucky and win a lovely painting!!

4 comments:

Millie said...

Wow, that is so nicely painted, both the cheese and the grapes. Bravo!

Carol Blackburn said...

Lovely one, Diana....oh my, is Memorial Day coming up already!

Carol DeMumbrum said...

Wow, this is incredible! Love how realistic it is - great job!
Thanks so much for sharing my giveaway! I think Oprah needs a painting show on her new network. :) Would love to see a demo of you painting this.

Katharina said...

Oooh, now I want cheese!
That painting makes me think of all the lovely British cheeses we used to sell. I think you should paint more of them. How about some Dubliner?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...