Welcome to my blog!
If you don't want to miss a thing - sign up for free posts & see my new paintings hot off the easel by entering your email address ( box in the right hand column).
Thanks for visiting!

Monday, 16 May 2011

1461 Odd One Out SOLD

5" x !0" 12.7 x 25.4 cms oil on panel 

I'm on a roll and am loving doing these tight still lifes, got loads of ideas.
My brother was recently visiting and bought a lot of his favourite Stilton cheese to take back with him to Germany where he lives. Unfortunatly for him he forgot to pack it so I'm enjoying this unexpected treat. I have set up a wedge to use in my next still life but I keep nibbling at it, so I will have to open a new piece! What a shame ;)

1 comment:

suzanneberry said...

this is just perfect diana! i love the shadows, the placement and the palette! glad you enjoyed the cheese!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...