Welcome to my blog!
If you don't want to miss a thing - sign up for free posts & see my new paintings hot off the easel by entering your email address ( box in the right hand column).
Thanks for visiting!

Saturday, 14 May 2011

1459 I Got the Blues

5" x 10" = 12.7 x 25.4 cms. oil on panel
(available through Gormleys Auction House click on link in right bar)

These blue bottles I found in my local charity shop, which is a rich source for finding interesting objects and is my favourite shop I love to rummage through.

4 comments:

Dana Cooper said...

Very rich color here Diana, you really captured the depth of cobalt blue and the yellow pepper is a nice counter balance.

Linda Nickles said...

Wonderful vibrant colors . . . and great job on the cobalt glass.

Carol DeMumbrum said...

Love the blues! You do such a great job with veggies. I need to stock up on some stilll life props - I love these bottles!

sam said...

Great composition Diana, that yellow pepper really stands out against the blues.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...