Welcome to my blog!
If you don't want to miss a thing - sign up for free posts & see my new paintings hot off the easel by entering your email address ( box in the right hand column).
Thanks for visiting!

Friday, 1 April 2011

Winner for March is...

Thanks to all who took part in this month's competition and voted for my painting entry into Brush Buzzes art comp.
Wow what beautiful paintings, painted by some of the best artists out there and such stunning paintings won the top places here is the link to the top winner
http://faso.com/boldbrush/winner/17269

Anyway to get to the nitty gritty ... another Carol won this months prize a portrait painted by lil 'ol me and the winner is Carol Schiff of sunny Florida and I'm popping over to her blog to let her know! (contact details above on page bar)

1 comment:

Carol DeMumbrum said...

Congratulations Carol on winning the painting! Diana, I love my painting I won last month! I have it on my kitchen counter and it looks beautiful! I also love this little girl painting, it is one of my favorites. I will go check out the winners of boldbrush. My vote was for yours.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...