Welcome to my blog!
If you don't want to miss a thing - sign up for free posts & see my new paintings hot off the easel by entering your email address ( box in the right hand column).
Thanks for visiting!

Sunday, 10 April 2011

1442 Meet Me at the Garden Gate SOLD

8" x 8" oil on panel

This pretty wrought iron gate and the beautiful stone wall covered in ivy and other climbing plants I encountered in the heart of the Irish country side and was enchanted by the woodland entrance to a house beyond that I could only get glimpses of.

5 comments:

Carol Blackburn said...

A lovely one, Diana. Enjoy your day.

Karen Bruson said...

Love subject. Nice job.

Linda Nickles said...

This is very nice, Diana. So many pretty shades of green!

Carol Schiff Studio said...

What a charming scene. Just what I would expect to see if I were visiting Ireland. You nailed this Diana!

Susan Roux said...

When I saw this I immediately thought of a gate I saw in Ireland. I suppose there was a good reason for that. You captured beauty and also the feeling of being there. Wonderful.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...