Welcome to my blog!
If you don't want to miss a thing - sign up for free posts & see my new paintings hot off the easel by entering your email address ( box in the right hand column).
Thanks for visiting!

Friday, 15 April 2011

1446 Do I Blend In?

6" x 6" oil on canvas sides painted

Cats just love to hide in the undergowth and I have had many a suprise. When picking beans in my garden I've had my hand attacked as I have reached in to pick a hidden bean pod to find something furry also hidden there! That certainly got my heart pounding and I'm sure I heard my cat chuckle, what fun for him.

2 comments:

Carol Blackburn said...

Another of your beautiful cats, Diana.....just lovely. Cute story, too.

Carol Schiff Studio said...

All your animal paintings are special, but with cats you go even higher. Beautiful!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...