Welcome to my blog!
If you don't want to miss a thing - sign up for free posts & see my new paintings hot off the easel by entering your email address ( box in the right hand column).
Thanks for visiting!

Tuesday, 12 April 2011

1443 Best Friends

10" x 10" x 1.5" oil on deep gallery wrapped canvas

Now the sun is shining and the weather has turned warm, my thoughts turn to summer and the beach hence this bright and happy piece, painted with the use of my palette knives and thick oil paint on a pinky red ground.

3 comments:

Carol Blackburn said...

Awesome, Diana......I have some sun today too, for a change.

Linda Nickles said...

Nice composition, Diana . . . you did a great job with the palette knife!

suzanneberry said...

this certainly brightened up my day! it's raining and dark here. lovely, simply lovely. you can wield that palette knife my friend!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...