Welcome to my blog!
If you don't want to miss a thing - sign up for free posts & see my new paintings hot off the easel by entering your email address ( box in the right hand column).
Thanks for visiting!

Thursday, 17 March 2011

1429 Row Your Boat

30 x 30cms = 11.8" x 11.8" oil on canvas, sides painted.

I am painting a 3 pear still life at the moment which is driving me mad, so yesterday evening I decided to paint something loose and fun to cheer me up :)) which it did, a lovely colourful rowing boat moored and waiting for somebody to take it out for a row. Nice thick paint, loose and fast!

4 comments:

Lori Bonanni said...

Beautiful blues and greens and the red of the boat just really makes it pop! Can't wait for summer!

Kimberly Vanlandingham said...

Love the painting! I guess it was just what you needed to get away from the still life!

Kay said...

This is so beautiful..I can see the swells and the little boat riding them!

suzanneberry said...

serene and lovely. i wish i could just row away for a bit.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...