Welcome to my blog!
If you don't want to miss a thing - sign up for free posts & see my new paintings hot off the easel by entering your email address ( box in the right hand column).
Thanks for visiting!

Friday, 4 March 2011

1423 Purple Passion SOLD

6" x 8" oil on gessoed panel

Loved painting the last 2 paintings of shoes so I thought I would give this lovely satin shoe a go, I am enjoying trying to paint with minimal strokes which goes against the grain but is a really good exercise for me especially as I'm an aweful 'fiddler'  Don't forget to enter this months give-away comp see 2 posts ago.

5 comments:

Carol Blackburn said...

Those are some "I mean business" shoes, Diana. Very nice!

sam said...

Well I cant imagine how uncomfortable these might be to wear LOL but I do like how you have painted them, great brushwork)

Carol DeMumbrum said...

You are doing great with the minimal brush strokes!!
You are also a great 'fiddler'. :)

Kimberly Vanlandingham said...

Great painting!

divya chirsty said...

Its really looking Different from others and thanks for sharing and thanks for blog..
Web Designing Company Bangalore
Web Development Company Bangalore
Web Design Company Bangalore

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...