Welcome to my blog!
If you don't want to miss a thing - sign up for free posts & see my new paintings hot off the easel by entering your email address ( box in the right hand column).
Thanks for visiting!

Saturday, 26 March 2011

1434 Miss Imelda SOLD

6" x 6" oil on stretched canvas,sides painted


This pretty kitty belongs to a friend of my daughter's.

She has the longest fur and when she stretched out on a Flokarti rug she almost disappeared into it, if it wasn't for the black bits showing where she was.

5 comments:

Carol Blackburn said...

I just envy your beautiful kitties, Diana. She is lovely.

Barbara Pask said...

Hi Diana. I just love this kitty painting, such a beautiful face. All of your latest cat paintings are just wonderful.

suzanneberry said...

both of these are simply stunning! beautiful eyes!

Happy Little Trees Studio said...

Wonderful!!!! (As always!)

Claire Beadon Carnell said...

This is exceptional, Carol. I love the pure look of feline 'entitlement' on this beautiful girl's face - she knows she owns the world.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...