Welcome to my blog!
If you don't want to miss a thing - sign up for free posts & see my new paintings hot off the easel by entering your email address ( box in the right hand column).
Thanks for visiting!

Wednesday, 2 March 2011

COMPETITION FOR MARCH - WIN A PORTRAIT!!!!


Now this month you can win a small portrait of your pet or yourself 8" x 6"  (examples above) painted of course by moi ;)  from your photographs.
All you need do is follow this link  below
http://faso.com/boldbrush/painting/17753 and press on the like button beneath my painting and send the link to friends to do the same please.  I have entered this month's Bold Brush painting competition and need lots of votes from you guys. So that I know who has voted for me please click on the like button on this posting  and

. please leave me a comment on this post VERY IMPORTANT!!



8" x 6" oil on panel SOLD

Painted for the Daily Paintworks weekly challenge, this weeks challenge set by Carol Marine.

3 comments:

Carol Blackburn said...

These are both beautiful, Diana. Good luck with the comptetition.

Carol DeMumbrum said...

I love the painting you entered in the Bold Brush competition, one of my favorites! Good luck!

Carol Schiff Studio said...

Lots of fun Diana. I am on my way to the competition to vote for you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...