Welcome to my blog!
If you don't want to miss a thing - sign up for free posts & see my new paintings hot off the easel by entering your email address ( box in the right hand column).
Thanks for visiting!

Wednesday, 30 March 2011

1435 Apple Queue SOLD

14" x 7" = 35.5 x 17.8cms oil on panel

I am in the middle of painting a large painting, it is such a change from  painting on small boards, I am used to finishing a painting in one or two days and find painting large, a bit tedious. I guess in this day and age of instant gratification one can easily lose the patience that is needed to finish larger projects getting bored quickly. So I thought that I needed to paint a smaller one in between, to give myself a break, hence this row of pretty apples set up on my kitchen counter became the subject of this elongated still life.

2 comments:

Bonnie Heather said...

I like it! Very nice composition.

Kimberly Vanlandingham said...

Yum! They're fantastic!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...