Welcome to my blog!
If you don't want to miss a thing - sign up for free posts & see my new paintings hot off the easel by entering your email address ( box in the right hand column).
Thanks for visiting!

Saturday, 5 February 2011

WIN A PAINTING !!







 Win a small painting, choose from the selection above.. I will be giving away a painting a month, these are the ones for Febuary, hope you might like one of them. All you need  do is go to my facebook page by clicking on my Facebook badge on the right of this posting  and click on the like button on that page it's that easy and I will announce the winner on the last day of the month. Good Luck ;)

5 comments:

Kay said...

Oh fun!!!

Carol Schiff Studio said...

Grand idea, Diana, I did it! I think I will try this on my blog too...hope you don't mind.k

Happy Little Trees Studio said...

They're wonderful paintings! I'm not signed up on facebook, or I would put in for them too! Good luck everyone!

sam said...

Great idea, what a wonderful collection of paintings Im there!

Anonymous said...

I adore the raw simplicity of your paintings. ...


Much love.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...