Welcome to my blog!
If you don't want to miss a thing - sign up for free posts & see my new paintings hot off the easel by entering your email address ( box in the right hand column).
Thanks for visiting!

Wednesday, 9 February 2011

1411 Tight Squeeze

6" x 6" oil on canvas, sides painted unframed

This is Blackie my daughter's kitty squeezing himself into this little blue bowl or at least most of him, this is how Katy found him and managed to get a quick snap of him, he looks a bit cross, maybe the bowl is not as comfy as he first thought!

4 comments:

Carol Blackburn said...

Brought a smile to my face!

rob ijbema said...

that is cat like
lying silly in that bowl
you captured its black fur so well diana

Kimberly Vanlandingham said...

LOL! So cute!

Kay said...

That is very cute. I have a fat Zoe cat who thinks she can fit into my boot. She needs a size gazillion!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...