Welcome to my blog!
If you don't want to miss a thing - sign up for free posts & see my new paintings hot off the easel by entering your email address ( box in the right hand column).
Thanks for visiting!

Friday, 4 February 2011

1408 A Light Subject

6" x 8" oil on panel

In the short art course I am taking at the moment, we were each asked to paint a clear light bulb, you can imagine how everybody groaned when we saw what we had to paint, amazingly all the paintings turned out really well. I'm not sure what I think of mine though it was an interesting challenge.

2 comments:

Anne's Original Hooked Rugs said...

I sure do like that light bulb...not sure how I would "tackle" that...good job

Kimberly Vanlandingham said...

I think clear glass is a difficult subject. I'm taking a still life class this semester. I'm sure I'll be painting it too! Nice job on it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...