Welcome to my blog!
If you don't want to miss a thing - sign up for free posts & see my new paintings hot off the easel by entering your email address ( box in the right hand column).
Thanks for visiting!

Wednesday, 2 February 2011

1406 Before & After SOLD

8" x 4" = 20.3 x 10 cms acrylic on gessoed panel 

A real quirky one and no, your eyes aren't deceiving you, the bottle is an odd shape, I thought it needed to be.
I'm enjoying these so much that I can't sleep, the ideas keep swirling around in my brain and I can't paint fast enough to get them all down in paint. I seem to be all consumed with painting and art at the moment and can't think of anything else, I find it so exciting and exhilarating my creative juices are flowing like mad, so I think that I will just go with the flow;))

4 comments:

Carol Blackburn said...

Cute one, Diana.....made me smile.
Guess what? I love ketchup.

Kimberly Vanlandingham said...

Love the before and after theme!!

Kay said...

isn't it wonderful to be so consumed in your art? Nice job!

Carol DeMumbrum said...

Love the theme idea. Can't wait to see what is next!
Love the way you are handling the background!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...