Welcome to my blog!
If you don't want to miss a thing - sign up for free posts & see my new paintings hot off the easel by entering your email address ( box in the right hand column).
Thanks for visiting!

Monday, 10 January 2011

1393 Satin & Sparkles SOLD

6" x 6" = 15 x 15 cms oil on canvas, sides painted 

Number two painting of my glam high heels series this time I posed them on a rather chic satin shawl with it's own sparkly fringe (not featured) both shawl and shoes I picked up in my local charity shop for a few Euros, it is a wonderful source for still life objects.
I haven't made my New Years Resolutions yet (I guess I'm a bit afraid of not reaching my goals) but I think I will have to be a bit braver and resolute, I have a number of goals swimming around in my brain so my first goal is to define them and post them here, did I really type that  eeek!?

6 comments:

Pam Holnback said...

Fun piece!

Carol Blackburn said...

Snappy shoes, Diana.....ready to dance the night away in these?
I couldn't stand in them myself.
I'm a flats gal.

Millie said...

From sneakers to sheer elegance. Wow those high heels look so fabulous. I love high heels, but I can never wear the open toed. My toes are too long and they tend to protrude LOL

Kay said...

I love the pink and sparkles

Happy Little Trees Studio said...

Oh my gosh...I want those shoes!!!

Kim Blair said...

Love the pinks with the sparkles!
Kim

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...