Welcome to my blog!
If you don't want to miss a thing - sign up for free posts & see my new paintings hot off the easel by entering your email address ( box in the right hand column).
Thanks for visiting!

Thursday, 2 December 2010

1380 Wintery Stream

10" x 8" acrylic palette knife painting

This is another Irish country scene near where I lived in the midlands.
It's still snowing here in Dublin and is very cold, I have been told the the weather is very unusual for Ireland and certainly for this time of the year too. It does look pretty though especially when you don't have to go out in it  ;)) brrr I've got the heating on full blast so I'm toasty!

3 comments:

Carol Schiff Studio said...

These "frosty" paintings you have been turning out are just so fascinating, and very appropiate to the season. It makes me cold just looking at this.

Stay warm!

Carol Schiff Studio said...

These "frosty" paintings you have been turning out are just so fascinating, and very appropiate to the season. It makes me cold just looking at this.

Stay warm!

Vicky said...

Ooooh, but this looks too cold for my native Floridian bones! I love the winter blue colors; great painting!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...