Welcome to my blog!
If you don't want to miss a thing - sign up for free posts & see my new paintings hot off the easel by entering your email address ( box in the right hand column).
Thanks for visiting!

Tuesday, 14 December 2010

1383 No Room for Me? SOLD

30 cm x 30cm aprox. 12" x 12" oil on linen 

This pretty ceramic hand painted basket I found in a charity shop and knew it would feature in a still life sooner or later,   these shiny apples are competing for attention.

So have you done all your Christmas shopping and sent off all your cards well I'm just getting around to it?! I braved the crowds yesterday and came home glad to be out of it. My excuse is that I was snowed in, and supposedly theres's more to come (snow that is). What's the weather like where you are?

3 comments:

Angela said...

Beautiful still life. I love the light coming in from the window. You captured it perfectly. :)

Carol Blackburn said...

Awesome job on this one Diana, such a lovely bowl. You'll get lots of use out of this one, I'm sure.

Vicky said...

Lovely! We're pretty cold for central Florida! We've dipped down into the low 20's the last few days and are only warming up to the high 40's. Thank goodness we'll see the 70's again this weekend!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...