Welcome to my blog!
If you don't want to miss a thing - sign up for free posts & see my new paintings hot off the easel by entering your email address ( box in the right hand column).
Thanks for visiting!

Monday, 27 December 2010

1388 My Best Side SOLD


6" x 6" oil on canvas sides painted 
This is one of my daughter's cats doing what cats do best!



Hope everybody had a wonderful Christmas, I'm still groaning from all the food I ate, and we have only eaten a quarter of our turkey, looks like turkey for breakfast, lunch and dinner!

6 comments:

Carolann said...

I really like the close up perspective of the cat with the shadow and light on his face and eyes and his fur painted so freely I feel I could stroke him. Very well done and inspires me to have a go at cats. I've got loads of cooked turkey stashed away in my freezer now!

Crystal Cook said...

I love this close up. Such a great look at her expression. And I feel the same way about our Christmas feast, only instead of turkey it was ham for us. :)

Carol Schiff Studio said...

This is really great Diana. Love that eye!

Lori Bonanni said...

Diana, love the cropping and close-up perspective of him! Well done!

Carol DeMumbrum said...

Love the close up view!! Wonderful! Wish I had a leftover turkey recipe to share with you. :)

Kelley Carey MacDonald said...

This one is so beautiful, so keenly observed! Enjoy your turkey! My pets love it when we have turkey, because I freeze little packets of it to defrost and add to their food - yum!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...