Welcome to my blog!
If you don't want to miss a thing - sign up for free posts & see my new paintings hot off the easel by entering your email address ( box in the right hand column).
Thanks for visiting!

Monday, 6 December 2010

1381 The Flow

Yesterday I decided to paint an abstract and go with the flow! The 3 small pics are close up details of the piece. It is 14" x 12" on canvas board.
I used a lot of different materials and mediums and enjoyed the whole experience, I got pretty messy and my room too and am in the middle of the next one which hopefully will be ready to post tomorrow.
So off to slosh some more paint around... til manana.
(click on pics to enlarge)

1 comment:

Carol Blackburn said...

You know Diana, they work as a set of three or one large one. As a smaller set you can place them in different ways which change up the whole thing. Wonderful job on this. Do you think you'll do smaller ones?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...