Welcome to my blog!
If you don't want to miss a thing - sign up for free posts & see my new paintings hot off the easel by entering your email address ( box in the right hand column).
Thanks for visiting!

Wednesday, 24 November 2010

1377 Bray Head SOLD

8" x 10" oil on canvas panel

A very recognizable view of the headland along the east coast of Ireland at Bray. The head is graced with a large cross looking out over the Irish Sea, the railway winds it's way along cuttings on and through the cliffs next to the sea, all down this coastline.

3 comments:

Crystal Cook said...

What a beautiful view! Those colors are just perfect together. I think I'd like to go visit there. :)

Carol Blackburn said...

Very nice, Diana....I like the dark sands. Different! Blessings to you.

Vicky said...

Oh, Diana, you know how I love landscapes...this is breathtaking!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...