Welcome to my blog!
If you don't want to miss a thing - sign up for free posts & see my new paintings hot off the easel by entering your email address ( box in the right hand column).
Thanks for visiting!

Monday, 11 October 2010

1361 Well Balanced SOLD

8" x 6" oil on gessoed panel 

Well you could say I'm on a still life roll, I'm loving painting these fruity pics, my kitten painting keeps looking at me from a shelf above my desk and they seem to be asking why I won't finish them weellll... I will, I promise, but I have to wait until I get over my enthusiasm for painting these still lifes as I am enjoying painting them so much.

3 comments:

Carol Blackburn said...

And, well you should continue painting these still lifes, Diana, they are absolutely stunning. Tell the cats to take a nap. Artists always return to painting their first loves sooner or later; in this case it might be a bit later.

Diana Marshall said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Diana Marshall said...

You are right Carol I will get back to those kitties, they are beginning to look quite sad! Thanks for your kind comments always, much appreciated.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...